Google Shopping’s first appearance in 2012 has brought a new height to digital marketing and customer purchasing experience.
A piece of ad with comprehensive information and a presentable image is what can draw customers in the first place and drive them down to the conversion funnel.
But how can you create one that gets featured on the first page of Google Shopping? The answer lays down at the act of curating an efficient Google Shopping feed.
If this term sounds new to you, read our ultimate guide to learn about Google Shopping feed.
If you have grasped the basics and are looking for something more sophisticated to handle your product on your Magento store, this is probably what you need – a compilation of the best Magento 2 Google Shopping feed vendors to aid you in creating a resourceful feed.
Scroll down to find out!
#1 Magento 2 Google Shopping | Magenest
The first two products we’d like to introduce today are not only aimed to assist newbies of Google Shopping but also tailored for experienced merchants too.
Google Shopping Magento 2 extension by Magenest helps merchants sync their product data to Merchant Center Account effortlessly. As the result, they can upload the information of their products to Google Shopping at ease, saving valuable time and resources for merchants.
- Automatically synchronizing data with Content API for shopping
- Offering 2 options: manual sync or scheduling the syncing time
- Easily mapping Magento product categories with Google Categories
- Creating product templates by mapping Magento Fields to Google Product Fields
- Setting up multiple feeds with different conditions
- Adding UTM trackings to your Google Shopping campaigns
- Getting product status and Google Merchant message for each product
- Community edition $99
- Enterprise edition $299
Magento Community – Enterprise: 2.3.x, 2.4.xExplore Google Shopping
#2 Magento 2 Product Feed | Magenest
Magento 2 Product Feed from Magenest offers seamless experiences to retailers to set up their product feed on Google and Facebook. The extension is expected to ease the product data uploading process, especially if you are a first-timer. The setting is all placed in the backend, so feel free to modify and set up your preferences.
- Simple and easy to add product feed to Google and Facebook instead of manually uploading
- Provide various ready-to-use templates to craft beautiful designs for your ads. File formats supported: XML (for Google shopping) and CSV (Facebook shopping).
- Keep track of the activities by uploading history and notification emails in the backend.
Price: 0$ – $169
Magenest offers a free of charge extension for the community version and $169 for the enterprise version.
Magento CE and EE 2.2.x, 2.3.xExplore FREE Product Feed
#3 Product feed Magento | Amasty
Amasty’s Magento 2 Product feed allows you to set up and upload your product data on multiple platforms: Google Shopping, Amazon, eBay, Facebook, Bing,… the list goes on. Thanks to the multi sales channels it offers, you can reach more customers across platforms while feeling at ease to create unlimited feeds with your bare hands, no technical skills required.
- Create Google Shopping feed in 7 simple steps. The instruction is clear so just follow it thoroughly via the Google Feed Wizard. The setting will work for both Google and Facebook
- Increase your brand presence on multiple search engines
- Offer pre-made templates and the ability to modify existing templates to better suit other sales channels
- The Magento shopping feed helps you create efficient campaigns as you can adjust your feeds according to the requirements on each platform and modify the product attributes you want to promote
- Stay on top of your campaign performance in one handy grid. This is a retailer-friendly interface to manage your data
- Create the feed faster with Multi-Process Generation and ZIP/BZ/GZ archives