- Install and maintain corporate email servers using Sendmail and Postfix on Solaris, HP-UX, Linux, Redhat, Fedora and Ubuntu.
- Modify the Sendmail.cf and master.cf / main.cf configuration files for specific needs.
- Setup aliases and virtual.
- Setup multi virtual domains on single server.
- Setup DNS MX records.
- Setup domain wide mail forwarding.
- Setup email encryption SASL.
- Setup SPF, DKIM and DMARC.
By examining the headers of emails, you can double check how DKIM and DMARC and SPF are working and they are working correctly.